North High football follows these values:
- Develop student/athletes who are committed to personal excellence and team success.
- Emphasize the importance and development of fundamentals and techniques necessary for positive experiences in football and in life.
- Team is first, no individual is greater than the cause.
- Winning comes after hard work, commitment, trust, and accountability.
- Success based not on talent or ability, but a non-negotiable work ethic.
- Create a consistently exciting and entertaining program that generates huge levels of support, pride, and tradition for all in our community to share.
- Fun will prevail to all, because there will be an absence of special privileges for any individual.
- North football will know that “we will get as our work and efforts deserve.”
- We will get better every day in the classroom, community, weight room, and on the field.
Members of the North High football team develop these lifelong skills:
- Time Management
- Work Ethic
- Lifetime Friendships
- Physical Wellness